[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [AV Media Matters] odor of audio cassette tapes
- To: AV Media Matters <AV-Media-Matters@topica.com>
- Subject: Re: [AV Media Matters] odor of audio cassette tapes
- From: rohre@ARLUT.UTEXAS.EDU
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 03:37:15 -0700
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
Hi, it is Stuart Rohre out at Pickle Campus. Is the odor that of
or something pungent like that?
Can't say I have noticed any odor, but I will see if I have that brand
take a whiff, or have someone with a better nose than mine do so, and
back to you.
A very sharp odor is put out by the amine compound in binder breakdown.
Something more pungent than vinegar, more sharp like ammonia, if that is
meaningful. Sometime, I could maybe find an old tape we are retiring
archives, and get it to you for an odor standard on binder breakdown.
you ever smell one, you will pick up on it at very preliminary states of
Applied Research Labs, ESL
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?aaP8EW.bWciq7
Or send an email to: email@example.com
T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!