Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding in New Haven Connecticut

No shops that I remember, but Creative Arts Workshop
<http://www.creativeartsworkshop.org/> and Beinecke Libary
<http://www.library.yale.edu/beinecke/> at Yale are always worth a trip.
Yale Center for British Art <http://www.yale.edu/ycba/> and  Yale Art
Gallery <http://www.yale.edu/artgallery/> might also have somethings. They
have in the past.

If you have time, you might also want to make the trip up to
East/Northampton, MA. Tons going on there. It's only an hour or so up I-91.

p.