Re: [BKARTS] Coloured linen thread in NZ??

I buy from Royalwood. They have an excellent selection and the service
is great. You can order online at:
 http://www.royalwoodltd.com/menuw.htm
Rose
cass wrote:

Hi all - sending to 2 lists, please excuse duplication . . .

questions for NZ book people - do you have a source within NZ for linen
thread in different colours, I have only been able to find black, cream,
browns, mustard and dull red?

Or had good service mail ordering from overseas?

OR successfully dyed or painted your own? and be willing to tell me how?

Thanks everyone on the list for taking the time to share, and the knowledge
I've gleaned from here
already.

regards, Cass