[BKARTS] Linen Thread in New Zealand

Cass
I have a beautiful selection of hand dyed coloured linen threads I brought
home from from New Zealand last year. The source is "Loopy Linen", 112a Lake
Road, Hamilton. Anne, who dyes the thread has a very extensive colour chart
and some interesting variegated threads. I am sure she would also dye to
specifications if needed. I can't remember her surname, but if you contact
me off list I will give you an email address and/or phone number that you
can use to follow up, or anyone in the NZ Association of Book Crafts should
be able to point you in the right direction.
Judy Barrass