[BKARTS] Michael Jacobs' book as sculpture class

Dear List;

I have just completed Michael Jacobs' week long workshop, "the book
as sculpture", through Series at Red Deer College in Alberta,
Canada.  I have a very traditional background in binding and have
been delighted by possibilities as well as artistically challenged by
Michael through his teaching.  I have pictures of the projects I
completed during class at:
<http://www.hmbooks.ca/~sam/sculpture>

Michael and Judy Jacobs have just released a new book, "Creative
Correspondence", ISBN 1-58150-317-6, or check their web site:
<www.thecreativezone.com>

Michael teaches all over North America and I highly recommend any of
his classes, not only for his conveyance of accomplished
craftsmanship and well-spring of creative ideas, but also for his
charming personality and wry sense of humour.

Sam Motyka
Hand Made Books
www.hmbooks.ca