[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] rain drop paper

Hi to all:
I'm writing a short informal piece that includes background on the rain drop
paper traditionally made in Thailand.  Does anyone know what it is called?
Where I can find out more about this paper online or elsewhere and who currently
carries it?  I use to use it and I loved it but its been a while.
Any help would be most appreciated.
S. R. Bird
Artist, Writer
Chicago, IL

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]