[BKARTS] rain drop paper

Hi to all:
I'm writing a short informal piece that includes background on the rain drop
paper traditionally made in Thailand.  Does anyone know what it is called?
Where I can find out more about this paper online or elsewhere and who currently
carries it?  I use to use it and I loved it but its been a while.
Any help would be most appreciated.
S. R. Bird
Artist, Writer
Chicago, IL