From: Cara Di Edwardo [mailto:cdiedwardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 11:32 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] New York Workshops (Hedi Kyle and others)

Dear Book Artists, Papermakers, Printmakers, Calligraphers
Cooper Union Continuing education has some exciting new Master's classes
scheduled for the spring and summer....
for more information check the website:
http://www.cooper.edu/ce/Welcome.html
Here is one that will undoubtedly interest many.
There are also some wonderful calligraphy workshops as well as
papermaking, ukiyo-e, and
photogravure classes that will be taught by outstanding instructors.