Re: [BKARTS] Marvel Maring, Printer at Vamp & Tramp

Hi Bill and Vicki!
How great to hear that Marvel has graduated! Please
let her know I am there (at her talk) in spirit, if
not in person. Also, would you please ask her to send
me her new e-mail? (I'm assuming she doesn't have her
school address any more.)
     Hope you guys are doing well and that your
business is prospering. We survived all the torrential
rains in Indiana with only (completely) ruined carpets
in the (finished) basement. Thank goodness my studio
is on the upper floor. There was a box of books from
my children's childhoods that got wet, but the books
are all dried out and happy now (albiet a little
cockled here and there). Thank goodness I knew to act
quickly...
     Miss you guys! Take care,
Melodie

Melodie Carr