Re: [BKARTS] A glue question: Coccoina

I don't know about a US source, but here it is at the Lee Valley site..
I searched for glue and it was under "traditional paste". It's not
expensive at all.
http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page=44315&category=2%2C2080%2C33076

Rose

Robyn Beth Priestley wrote:

Rose,
I looked at the Lee Valley site (mentioned in your earlier posting) and
couldn't find it. Is there a US source?

-- Robyn Beth Priestley robyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*