Re: [BKARTS] Mohawk Source?

I should have pointed out that I'm looking for a source of the cover weight
paper, not the text. Many stores and distributors carry the text weight in
stock. The cover weight, however, is not easy to find, which means I'd have
to buy a carton, and a carton is rather expensive and WAY more paper than I
would use in a long time... I do small runs and usually only need 5-10 or so
sheets at a time.

Katie

on 7/24/03 8:25 AM, Edward Stansell at CraftBook@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Katie,
>
> How much Mohawk Superfine are you looking to buy?
>
> Ed Stansell
> http://www/bookrestoration.net

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press