Re: [BKARTS] Mohawk Source?

If all else fails, Dan Smith does carry Superfine cover as well as text
at $1.12 per sheet, 10-sheet minimum.  UPS shipping, oversize.  They
are fast, efficient, and take credit cards; order by phone or off the
net.  I have not had success finding superfine through local
distributors in my city, even Unisource, which was mentioned in an
earlier post.

Carol
Eugene, OR
---