Re: [BKARTS] Workshops and Classes in RI

Oh, Jessica!  If I lived in RI, you would see me for
almost all of these classes!  They look great - and
the studio has really developed since my visit last
year.  Congratulations on a wonderful endeavor!  I've
sent your info to my sister, who DOES live in Rhode
Island, lucky dog....

Best,

Judi in L.A.

=== message truncated ===