Re: [BKARTS] Bogus Message?

From: "Tony Kranz" <tkranz@xxxxxxx>

> Boy do I feel stupid for having spent money on Norton Antivirus.  I guess
if I knew what I was doing I could sledgehammer-proof my computer.  Of
course that would not protect it from my IMing, gaming, 12-, 15- and 17-year
olds.

Yes, it would, actually. That's the point.

>Your blissfully ignorant approach may have your system open and
compromised.

"May"? Perhaps. Ever has, after being on-line every day for the last 20
years, receiving hundreds of thousands of emails, downloading thousands of
files? Nope.

Guess I've just been lucky. :)

I'm curious--How many folks actually have sledge-hammer-proofed their
computer? Have you? Why not?