[BKARTS] William Matthews

Please excuse any cross postings.

I would like to get in contact with anyone who has any information about the
English bookbinder William Matthews. I would be especially interested in
hearing from people who knew him personally, were students of his at the
Central School of Arts and Crafts or Guilford College, and those who have
any of his bindings. It is my hope to someday put this together into a book
about Mr. Matthews. I would also like to pass this information on to Alan
Isaac who is writing an article about Mr. Matthews for the Society of
Bookbinders journal, ³Bookbinder².

I can be contacted directly via email at: lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by
phone at (760) 758-4142 (USA).

Thank you in advance for any help.