[BKARTS] Problem with MS Publisher

MS Publisher is misbehaving, and I wonder if anyone
knows what to do.  It will not import most of a bunch
of scanned photos.  They are scanned at 300 dpi and
saved in both TIFF and JPG.  Word and Excel readily
import them, so it's not the photos.

I've done detect and repair and re-installed the
graphic converters a gazillion times and uninstalled
and re-installed, etc.  Nothing has helped.  The
website no longer has such files for Windows Me.

I'm taking old family photos of note and separating
them into scrapbooks (mostly accordion, I think) for 6
nieces and nephews, but then scanning all to print a
book with all the photos so everyone can see what
everyone else has.

Any ideas to fix Pub?  (Other than coming up with the
money for InDesign?)

Kathy Wolford, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com