[BKARTS] Garage Annex School for Book Arts - Easthampton, MA

Dear friends:

One spot has opened up in Daniel Kelm's workshop Innovative Hinging: Beyond
Wire Edge, scheduled in Easthampton, MA at the Garage Annex School August
15-18.

Please visit our Web site <http://www.garageannexschool.com> in order to
read the
description of the workshop and see a selection of books that employ hinges,
tubes, rods, and pins in their wire edge construction.

We hope you will also look at the remaining workshops scheduled for this
year, and consider joining us!

It is easy to register online if you like, and pay by charge card.

There's just one spot open in Bill Minter's upcoming Coloring & Texturing
Bookcloth.

We are looking ahead, designing our program for 2004 and beyond. Please let
us know what you would like to study and with whom. We do listen to your input
with interest.

If you don't want to receive occasional announcements by email, let us know
and we will remove your email address from our system.

Best wishes.
Greta Sibley
Co-director, Garage Annex School for Book Arts

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>