[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PADG:261] What manuals do staff need?
- To: "padg@ala. org \(E-mail\)" <padg@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PADG:261] What manuals do staff need?
- From: "Drewes, Jeanne" <drewes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:47:09 -0500
- Message-id: <4AA263AB78B5394A8277D4C2A0EE490EF6CED7@MAINLIB12.lib.msu.edu>
- Reply-to: padg@xxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcTSPNlpd+ZG+ck8RbOnb9df0S3PjQ==
- Thread-topic: What manuals do staff need?
As the PARS representative on the ALCTS publications committee I have been asked for input on the ALCTS goal of providing publications that would be useful for support staff. To that end I would like input on possible publications for staff in preservation units. What would be useful for you to have as you train new staff in your departments? Please respond directly to me drewes@xxxxxxx by December 5.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Assistant Director for Access & Preservation
Michigan State University Libraries
100 Library Room W-108A
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
517 4326123 ext. 147
NEW!! FAX 517 353 8969