[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PADG:662] conservation technician position at Maryland
- To: padg@xxxxxxx
- Subject: [PADG:662] conservation technician position at Maryland
- From: Yvonne Carignan <carignan@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:51:44 -0400
- Message-id: <43319DB0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: padg@xxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)
The University of Maryland Libraries are recruiting for a Conservation
Technician, at the level of Library Technician II, for a vacancy in the
Conservation Lab within the Preservation Department.
Library Technician II, Full-Time, Permanent with Benefits
Salary: $25,663.00 (Range 8)
Position Number: 102759B
Deadline to submit applications: Friday, September 30, 2005
Incumbent will undertake simple to complex conservation treatments,
carries out repairs related to special projects and in-house (minor and
intermediate level) and bindery preparation workflows.
* For a position description copy, contact Lupe Fernandes at 405-9249.
All interested persons need to complete a University of Maryland
Employment application by the deadline. The Employment application can
be downloaded at: http://www.uhr.umd.edu
Click "Forms" select "Employment Application." Indicate Position Number
for each position you apply for.
Please forward this message to persons who may be interested in these
vacancies. Thank you.
Head of Preservation
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742